Your safety is our #1 priority here at HEALTHY FUN ONE
With so many attractions at HEALTHY FUN ONE ADVENTURE PARK, there’s truly something for everyone. Our on-site coaches are trained to ensure your safety, comfort, and cleanliness at all times. However, each of us plays a part in creating a safe and positive park experience. There are certain guidelines we ask you to follow for the best experience. This way, everyone can enjoy their time at HEALTHY FUN ONE ADVENTURE PARK. We’re happy to answer any questions about what it takes to have a fun, safe time at our parks! Visit our frequently asked questions page as well. Feel free to call us a call at 1-800-376-ZAVA or ask a HEALTHY FUN ONE ADVENTURE PARK coach on-site.
Rules of participation for all HEALTHY FUN ONE guests
For your safety and the safety of others, we ask that all guests observe the following guidelines:
- HEALTHY FUN ONE equipment is designed for guests ages five years old and older.
- HEALTHY FUN ONE is an active adventure park. Comfortable athletic wear is appropriate for the best experience.
- We recommend that guests wear long pants, leggings or shorts that reach to the knee. Check here for more information about what to wear during your HEALTHY FUN ONE experience.
- Long hair must be pulled back and secured. No one wants an unplanned hair cut.
- No loose or dangling jewelry should be worn.
- Jump socks are required to participate in the Jump Zone. Guests may buy socks at the admissions desk. Socks are not included in the ticket price.
- All guests wishing to participate in activities that don’t involve trampolines (Adventure Zone, Vertical Zone, Ball Pit) must wear closed toe athletic shoes (no Crocs or flip flops).
- Guests under 52″ may not enter the High Ropes Course.
- Guests over 275 pounds will not be able to participate in the High Ropes Course, the Vertical Zone activities or the Ninja courses.
We are also taking the necessary precautions to fight COVID-19. Read more here.